Husqvarna 24.5cc Straight Shaft Trimmer Model 223LIt is easy to take your yard from shaggy to savvy with the Husqvarna 223L. It's a lightweight trimmer that is perfect for landowners and semi-professionals looking for the quality of Husqvarna's E-Tech engine and the ergonomic features unique to a straight shaft. Easy starting with air purge. Strong, braided wire cable drive and durable gear box that increases reliability. Comes with easy loading T35 bump trimmer head. The spool has a split design which reduces tangling and line welding, and has arrows to show the correct directional winding of the line to eliminate guesswork. The T35 trimmer head holds .065", .080", .095", or .105" trimmer line and has a capacity of 28 feet of .095" gauge line.
Only available for sale in the United States.
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cc
- Cylinder Bore: 1.34 inch
- Cylinder Stroke: 1.06 inch
- Power Output: 1.01 hp
- Maximum Power Speed: 9000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended Engine Speed: 11,700 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel Mix: 50:1
- Fuel Consumption: 603 g/kWh
- Ignition System: Walbro MB
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Recommended Trimmer Line: .065" - .105"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Tube length: 58.39 inch
- Tube diameter: 0.94