Husqvarna 323L 24.5 cc Straight Shaft TrimmerGetting into the landscape business or just upgrading your work equipment? This 323L lightweight trimmer is perfect for professional landscape contractors looking for the quality of Husqvarna's E-Tech engine and the ergonomic features unique to a straight shaft. Easy starting with air purge. Steel torque tube drive shaft and durable gear box that is designed for more commercial applications. Comes with easy loading T35 bump trimmer head. The spool has a split design which reduces tangling and line welding, and has arrows to show the correct directional winding of the line to eliminate guesswork. The T35 trimmer head holds .065", .080", .095", or .105" trimmer line and has a capacity of 28 feet of .095" gauge line. Blade capable.
Only available for sale in the United States
- Cylinder Displacement: 24.5 cc
- Cylinder Bore: 1.34 inch
- Cylinder Stroke: 1.06 inch
- Power Output: 1.2 hp
- Maximum Power Speed: 9,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended Engine Speed: 11,700 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel Tank Volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel Consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Gear Ratio: 1:1.46
- Drive Gear Angle: 30 degrees
- OEM Trimmer Head: T35 M10'
- Trimmer Line Capable: .065 - .105
- Weight Length: 58.39 inch
- Tube Diameter: 0.94 "