Husqvarna 24.5cc Straight Shaft TrimmerProven professional trimmer that is engineered for the landscape contractor looking for the quality of Husqvarna's E-TECH II engine and the ergonomic features unique to a straight shaft. Easy starting with air purge. Steel torque tube drive shaft and durable gear box that is designed for more commercial applications. This unit even comes with a hard chromium plated cylinder bore. The spool has a split design which reduces tangling and line welding, and has arrows to show the correct directional winding of the line to eliminate guesswork. The T35 trimmer head holds .065", .080", .095", or .105" trimmer line and has a capacity of 28 feet of .095" gauge line. Blade capable.
- Cylinder Displacement: 24.5 cc
- Cylinder Bore: 1.34"
- Cylinder Stroke: 1.06"
- Power Output: 1.2 HP
- Maximum Power Speed: 8400 RPM
- Maximum Recommended Engine Speed: 11,000 RPM
- Carburetor Zama: C1Q
- Fuel Tank Volume: 16.91 fl. oz.
- Fuel Consumption: 550 g/kWh
- Gear Ratio: 1:1.46
- Drive Gear Angle: 30°
- OEM Trimmer Head: T35XM10
- Trimmer Line Replacement Size: .065 - .105
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9 lbs.