Husqvarna 50.2cc Back Pack Blower 350BTThe Husqvarna 350BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. This popular 50 cc mid-size blower features a new, powerful X-TORQ engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. The X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. Throttle controls are mounted on the tube. It comes with a padded harness and hip-belt is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
Only available for sale in the United States.
- Cylinder Displacement: 50.2 cc
- Cylinder Bore: 1.7"
- Cylinder Stroke: 1.3"
- Power Output: 2.1 HP
- Maximum Power Speed: 7,500 rpm
- Maximum Recommended Engine Speed: 6,000 rpm
- Carburetor: Rotary Valve
- Fuel Tank Volume: 42.27 fl. oz.
- Fuel Consumption: 455 g/kWh
- Air Flow in Housing: 692.17 cfm
- Air Flow in Pipe: 494.41 cfm
- Air Speed: 180 mph
- Sound Pressure Level at Operators Ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure (15m): 71 dB(A)
- Exhaust Emissions (COaverage): 536 g/kWh
- Exhaust Emissions (HC+NOxaverage): 72 g/kWh
- OEM Harness: Integrated
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.