Oregon Pro Spur Sprocket (.325" x 7) for Stihl 024, 026, MS 260, MS 270, MS 280 100876x 11216402004
Oregon pro spur sprockets are durable, economical, and built to last. The chain-driving portion of the sprocket, and the clutch cup, are a single component and are all replaced together when a new spur sprocket is installed. The Pro Spur is made from quality heat treated steel and is popular for small professional chainsaws. Drive sprocket is .325" pitch with 7 teeth. Drive sprocket bearing not included.
Fits the following chainsaws:
- Stihl: 024, 026 (after S/N X25809074), MS 260, MS 270, MS 280
- Replaces Stihl Part Number: 11216402004
- Fits Crankshaft Diameter .3937 (10mm)
- Drive Sprocket Bearing OR-37325
- Rim & Drum Option OR-100791X