Oregon Pro Spur Sprocket (3/8" x 7) for Stihl 029, 034, MS 290, MS 310, MS 340, MS 360, MS 390 38145X 11256402004
Oregon pro spur sprockets are durable, economical, and built to last. The chain-driving portion of the sprocket, and the clutch cup, are a single component and are all replaced together when a new spur sprocket is installed. The Pro Spur is made from quality heat treated steel and is popular for small professional chainsaws. Drive sprocket is 3/85" pitch with 7 teeth. Drive sprocket bearing not included.
Fits the following chainsaws:
- Stihl: 029, 034, 036, 039, MS 290, MS 310, MS 340, MS 360, MS 390
- Replaces Stihl Part Number: 11256402004
- Fits Crankshaft Diameter .3937 (10mm)
- Drive Sprocket Bearing OR-37325
- Rim & Drum Option OR-34162X