Oregon Pro Spur Sprocket (3/8" x 7) for Stihl 044, 046, MS 361, MS 440, MS 460 38471X 11286402000
Oregon pro spur sprockets are durable, economical, and built to last. The chain-driving portion of the sprocket, and the clutch cup, are a single component and are all replaced together when a new spur sprocket is installed. The Pro Spur is made from quality heat treated steel and is popular for small professional chainsaws. Drive sprocket is .3/8" pitch with 7 teeth.
Drive sprocket bearing sold separately.
Fits the following chainsaws:
- Stihl: 044, 046, MS 341, MS 361, MS 362, MS 440, MS 441, MS 460
- Replaces Stihl Part Number: 11286402000
- Fits Crankshaft Diameter .3937 (10mm)
- Drive Sprocket Bearing OR-37504
- Rim & Drum Option OR-38470X